Fri Feb 18 (10:21am) | 2 cups of coffee |
Fri Feb 18 (12:56pm) | 3 yam bread 1 Vitamin C tablet BP |
Fri Feb 18 (2:43pm) | 2 cups of english breakfast tea 3 wheat biscuits |
Fri Feb 18 (5:07pm) | Chicken mushroom balls 10 Normal fish ball 5 Noodles with tomato, dark sauce BP |
By 6pm I decided. This cannot go on. I have to burn them all away, regardless of whether or not I BP.
So I changed into my sleeveless and running shorts. Strapped my watch on. Timer at 55 min.
Off I go,
- 500m to the park
- one round around the 1ooom park
- 4 rounds around the stadium: 16oom
- 20X oblique inclined sit ups
- 10X normal sit ups
- one round around the 1km park
- 1oX oblique inclined sit ups
- 10X abdominal hold
- 3X10 biceps pull
- 3X10 triceps pull
- one round around the 1ooom park
- 1oX inclined normal sit ups
- 600m back to home
- 183 stairs
You know what, I accidentally paused my stopwatch at 25 min. So I was doing and doing and doing, yet wondering why the time seemed to be prolonged! Well, I guess that's a good thing, I got to work out more.
Right, please, no sinning tonight. Take charge. Take control! I read Miss alisha's blog. It was really inspiring. I will learn her, mind over body! I DO NOT let hunger control me.
Time to go buy a scale soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment