Monday, February 14, 2011

My exercise layout on 14th Feb, 2011

Exercised non-stop for 50 minutes (wore a countdown stopwatch)
  • ran one round around 1km park from house to the stadium
  • ran three rounds around stadium (1.2km)
  • one minute of obligue inclined sit-up
  • 20 normal sit-up
  • 5 X log carrying on each arm
  • ran out of stadium, one round around the park
  • 30 triceps pull
  • 30 biceps pull
  • brisk walk for 5 minutes to cool down
  • passive big step walking using the park's built in walking equipment
  • walk home
  • climbed up 11 floors [11 x (9 x 2 flights each floor)] = 198 steps
Phew..managed to work out today. But..damn. I will be honest. I binged earlier today when my mom cooked up a storm, like I said earlier. This is bad. But I manage to purge them.
I felt nauseas by the time I reached home ( on the way up the stairs as well) Vomited some weird left-overs. Sighs.

NOW, STOP feeling sorry for myself and get moving, improve on the binging and purging part. Will try my very best not to do at all, for the sake of reaching my aim.

That's for now..leave a comment if you visit me! I would like to know you :)

Off to mug for the upcoming exams. I will do well I want to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment